Monday, April 20, 2009

Mz Spadez is in the building!

When I saw a model on a party flyer in Philly, I wondered who this sexy and shapely model was. Later, this model, Mz Spadez, emailed me to be interviewed and featured on this site. What I like about this model Mz Spadez is what caught my eye the first time; the lovely chocolate brown skin tone and her amazingly shaped body with those juicy curves. However, there's more to her than just her pretty face and her hot body; she's not only a model, but a beautiful woman inside and out and a mother as well. Well, I hope you all are ready, cuz Mz. Spadez is in the building!

First of all, where are you originally from and what city, state or town are you representing? I am orginally from the Bronx. Born n raised in NY all my life..

What are your measurements and your height? 36-27-41..all natural baby! =D

Why did you want to become a model? I actually decided to take professional pictures one day and see how far I could take myself. I have always wanted to model, loved the thought of being recognized anywhere!

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I think im bringing the chocolate sisters back..Brown skin girls are beautiful too..I Just wish people would give us more opportunities and credit.



What has been your most significant accomplishment in modeling? My most
significant accomplishment honestly has to be all the websites that have featured me including this one!



What is your favorite part about being a model? My favorite part about being a model is the dressing up and of course when people recognize me as Mz.Spadez..makes me feel like Im doing my job.

What do you do to keep up your body? Ummm..good question..i just started exercising..so right now ima say the grace of God..cuz i sure do eat!! =D

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? For some reason i would be a cherry Laffy Taffy!

What is your style, and what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach, i trynna wear the sexiest bathing suit that not many people would have..To bed, catch me in a t-shirt..to the club..something sexy and heels of course

What are your turn ons? Turn offs? Turn ons: straight teeth, great sense of humor turn offs: guys that grab my booty in the club(dont let me catch u in the street) and guys who are extremely egoistical and conceited.















OMG #1 Turn Off..When guys try to talk to me n say "So you have friends." like wtf..you trynna get to know me or hook up ya boys. Im not the love connection Fellaz for ya peoples!

What is your most defining feature? My most defining feature has to be my legs..they are nice n long!

What sets you apart from other models? What sets me apart from other models is my drive and my determination..I am destined to make somethin of myself no matter what i accomplish in life..like Jadakiss said "They Cant Stop me Baby"


Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention?
I deal with it by appreciating the love all the time.The people who are willing to invest their time into my career should always be appreciated!

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Haha! All of them! From King to Seventeen to Vogue to Jet! I wanna be on them all!

Which do you prefer, runway modeling or just photo shoots? I love photoshoots but i love to walk and i love the adrenaline the runway gives me..its just my time to shine!

Before a photo shoot, do you get nervous? Yeah im nervous at first but then i get over it!

What is your favorite pose? Showing off the booty of course!

What’s the best advice ever given to you and what are your goals? No matter if the world stops believing in you, you continue to believe in yourself. My goals for the future are to be a successful entrepreneur in my own business. Hopefully to have been in many magazines and videos, interviews, hosting a few shows and parties..but who knows what the future can bring and of course to be the greatest mother to my daughter.

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Tyra all the way..i want to meet her one day

I've seen you on Model Mayhem and Myspace, are you on any other sites?
1.I'm on Red Cafe's website www.hottestinthehood.com Eye Candy Section..
2. King Magazine shot of the week on myspace. www.myspace.com/kingmag
3. StunnerBaby Magazine www.stunnerbabymag.com
4. www.Noxie.net
5. Interview on pixacom.com
6.www.Thisis50.com 50s most seductive Ladies
7. Featured on Blaqdiamondz.com
8.www.hiphophoney.com homepage Aug 2008
9.Enfluenz Magazine Girl of the week Jan 2009

What is the lasting impression you want to leave on people who see you? I want people to know im feel goal orientated..Im more brains than i am beauty..I believe none of what i hear and all of what i see..Respect me as a woman, a model, and a mother.

Check Mz Spadez on Myspace and Model Mayhem!

Mz Spadez favorites:

Color Red
Type of flower Sunflowers
Type of car Dodge Charger or Nissan Maxima
Brand of jeans Anything tight n fitting
Brand of lingerie Anything from Victoria Secret
Movie A Family that Preys ((OMG if u havent seen this..please do))
Type of food Seafood all the way!
Mixed drink I love me some KoolAid..if not i dont mix my other drinks! =/ hahaha
City Nowhere else but New York baby!
Day of the week Wednesday..I was born on a Wednesday
Actor or Actress Micheal Ealy ((i just wanna meet him))
Type of Music I listen to everything but mainly Reggae, Hiphop n R&B but I'm very open-minded
Book Zane books keep me interested..but love the content of Eric Jerome Dickey books as well .
Free time activity Spending time with my daughter or coming up with new ways to get money! Im focused on 2010 money!
Perfume White Diamond smells good on me!
Celebrity Right now..love the celebrities making great music from Lil Wayne, Drake, Keri Hilson, Jadakiss, Ron Browz n Dipset.
Flavor of Ice Cream Vanilla or Dip n Dots! ((oh yes))
Type of kiss Soft n sensual..hate those sloppy kisses!

1 comment:

Olaolu said...

whats good this is Olaolu from www.myspace.com/olaolu