Thursday, October 01, 2009

Jessenia Vice!




























I found out about Jessenia Vice from one of my readers, and when I checked her out I'd have to say I was amazed! What I liked about Jessenia was her distinct look and exotic flavor that sets her apart and makes her stand out. She's also very nice and down to earth! Not only does Jessenia model, but she also works as a nurse in an emergency room. A few years ago she never really saw herself as a model, and never intended on doing it. Now, she's a rising star, having been on various websites, in magazines, and tv shows like the Tyra Banks show. Thanks to my reader for the tip, and thanks to Jessenia for taking time out of her busy schedule to do this interview with me.

Where are you from, and what is your ethnic background? I'm from the Garden State: New Jersey. I am Latina of Ecuadorian decent

When did you start modeling? I started modeling last summer, but it's not the only thing I do, I also work at the ER.

What would you say is your best feature? Promise not to laugh? I love my eyebrows! Find it hard to believe? Ask my mother! LOL

Tell me about your most interesting experience modeling? My most interesting experience as a model would have to be while I was on set for the Tyra Show and they gave us lines to say a few minutes before we filmed. All i kept thinking was, "Wait, how do i do this!??! I’m not an actress!!!"

Do you get a lot of people saying “Kim Kardashian looks just like you?” Yes, I get told that I look like Kim Kardashian everywhere, at work in the ER, in line at the grocery store and while I'm out in a club.

As far as modeling, what would you say is your specialty? I specialize in glamour. I spend most of my days wearing srub uniforms because of work so when I put on lingerie I immediately feel sexy and my comfort ability with it shows in my photos.

Do you have any sites you are on so we can see more of you? Yes, I do. People can see more of me in the following sites:
www.myspace.com/therealjesseniavice
www.twitter.com/jesseniavice
www.modelmayhem.com/jesseniavice
www.youtube.com/jessenia0905

And keep an out for the launch of my official website
www.jesseniavice.com

How can anybody who wants to work with you contact you? For those who want to book me for events, magazines, or even online interviews they can email me at: jesseniavice@gmail.com

For anybody trying to come up in this field, what advice would you have for them?
My advice would be to have fun and be smart. Do not drop from what you were doing before the modeling. Stay in school , Keep your job, it's better to have something if nothing comes form it.

Give me 1 word that best describes you. The best word to describe me, would be:HUMBLE

1 comment:

Jason B.D.K. Alliman said...

she's gorgeous... love the site